- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
27 März @ 1:30 pm - 28 März @ 8:00 pmkostenlos - 3257€
We live in a time of endless possibilities! Digital technologies will set us on the path to solve our world’s biggest challenges and deeply transform the time we live in. The DIGITALxHACK Tech Lab & Hackathon is designed to enable changemakers like you to be part of the solution.
At the DIGITALxHACK on March 27 & 28 in Göttingen, you will discover latest technologies and dive deep to transform challenges into new ideas. Work in interdisciplinary teams, create, hack and have fun. 100% open source
🎯 Topics of the challenges
▪ Tech Products: How can we build, connect and apply digital technologies, data, artificial intelligences and sensors to rethink traditional industries and business models?
▪ Science enabling technology: How can we build, connect and apply digital technologies, data, artificial intelligences and sensors as a partner to accelerate change in science and conduct research?
▪ Digital Markets
How can we rethink traditional market mechanisms and build products with an entirely digital value creation chain and a big and impactful mission?🚀 3 ways to participate at DIGITALxHACK
▪ Prototype your own idea: You have an idea and are seeking for co-workers, developers and like-minded people to join you on your mission to bring the idea to life? Present your idea to the participants in the pitch session, sharpen and refine the problem to a challenge within the idea/tech lab and build a prototype within the hackathon.
▪ Join a team: You do not have an own idea, but love to help bringing an idea to life with your skills? Listen to the pitches and select a team and idea that you want to work with. Afterwards you will sharpen and refine the idea’s problem to a challenge within the idea/tech lab and build a prototype within the hackathon.
▪ Support a partnering company: You do not have an own idea, but are willing to help one of our partnering companies to bring an idea to life? Listen to the pitches and select a team and idea that you want to work with. Afterwards you will sharpen and refine the idea’s problem to a challenge within the idea/tech lab and build a prototype within the hackathon.
Please have a look at our updated agenda & program on
📲Registration & (free tickets):
You want to get to work on exciting ideas and prototypes in the Lab & Hackathon, meet like-minded people, create, hack & have fun? Grab your free ticket via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digitalxhack-tickets-95246800745
The Meetup is presented by x-HACK.de and supported by the PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Startup Göttingen & Business Angel & Venture Capital Netzwerk Göttingen BANG! (https://www.BANG-VC.de).
🎁 Sharing is caring!
You know someone who should definitely be there? Then simply invite them to the event or share the event in your feed #SharingIsCaring 📲
📨 Stay tuned about latest xHACK events:
You want to stay up to date about our events and challenges? You can find xHACK on the following channels:
📍 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xhack_innovation/
📍 LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/30082167/
📍 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xhackevents/
📍 Slack Community: Request access on https://x-hack.de/join-the-x-hack-slack-community/
xHACK is an event series that enables changemakers like you to be part of the solution. Designed to connect developers, scientists, creative minds, entrepreneurial minded people, makers & shakers and top-tier companies, the xHACK events will transform ideas into reality. For further information visit https://www.x-HACK.de/DIGITALxHACK
PFH Private University is a state-accredited and private university focusing on entrepreneurial thinking. It currently offers 19 on-campus and distance-learning study programmes in the areas of management, technology, healthcare technology and psychology. The University is committed to generating and disseminating knowledge while providing critical and interdisciplinary reflection on political, social and economic interests. For further information visit https://www.pfh-university.com/
💡About Startup Göttingen
Startup Göttingen is an initiative by and for passionate founders and start-up entrepreneurs in the region. Our goal is to provide a platform for networking and the exchange of knowledge and experience through our events and online presence!